OUSD(I)/HCMO Conducts Successful 2016 DOD Joint Duty Swap Pilot & Human Capital Leadership Summit
The Human Capital Management Office (HCMO) conducted a very successful launch for the DoD Joint Duty (JD) Swap pilot. This event brought together Hawaii-based Human Capital leaders and subject matter experts to collaborate and address how to increase JD swap opportunities and assignments in Hawaii. Discussions included an overview of the JD swap process along with an introduction to Tapioca, which is an NSA-developed social networking application that can be used to find potential JD swap matches. HCMO spear-headed the Joint Duty Swap Fair which enabled employees and supervisors to explore more fully specific swap opportunities with DoD components.
Additionally, Mrs. Sara Ratcliff, Director, Human Capital Management Office, met with senior leaders in the Pacific Command AOR and addressed critical human capital challenges in the region. The trip concluded with technical/functional site visits to U.S. Army Pacific Command, Joint Interagency Task Force –West, and the Defense Intelligence Agency. Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System employees from the various services and Combat Support Agencies attended the site visits.
All Human Capital Leadership Summit & Joint Duty Swap Pilot presentations contains FOUO information and are available upon request only.
Please submit request to: OSD Pentagon OUSD Intel Mailbox HCMO-DCIPS
Day 1, Session 1 Presentations:
- ONDI Representative Comments
- Joint Duty History & SWAP Initiative
- Joint Duty Swap: Using Tapioca (What is Tapioca) [JD Swap 101 Briefing]
Day 1 Session 2 Presentations:
- IC Applicant Gateway [NGA_2015_Initial NGAwid results_09015]
- Work life Balance [NBIB Human Capital Leadership Summit]
- Navigation Program (Navigation_Hawaii Briefing)
- Intelligence learning Network Courses & National Intelligence University [LifeJourney_NSAH]
- Hiring Delays Caused by OPM Breach [ILN NIU Presentation]
- Employee Engagement [IC Applicant Gateway Overview 07132016]
- NSA Day of Cyber [eNGAge Information Brief]
Day 1 Session 3 Presentations:
- DoD Force of the Future Update [Force of the Future]